Our checkout system provides a secure channel for your financial transactions and we do not collect your data outside of your personal address and contact information. We recognise the need to treat any customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner, and only collect and process the data on the basis of contract, and legitimate interests. We collect data about you for the purpose of fulfilling our duties of any contract made by us when receiving an order placed by you, the customer. We may also, with your consent, collect your data for the purpose of providing you with marketing, promotional, or competition information.
The 145 East Team uses the data you provide in the following ways-
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third-parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery
- To contact you in regards to any communication sent to us
- Keeping your contact details up to date
- Management of your online account
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our sites
- Online ads
- We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. We may target banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data, Email engagement, etc. We do not share any of this information externally.
- When we send you marketing, service or order-related emails we will use a combination of pixels and cookies so we can be sure you have received them and also personalise your future experiences across our platforms.